Friday, March 4, 2011

7 Months!!

I am little behind on this thing since its been a week and a half since Kaylee turned 7 months.  But it has been a long couple of weeks and the important thing is I am doing it now, right?
This meal didn't go over so well

Things have been busy, but good in the Naugle household.  Kaylee LOVES her solid foods.  We haven't run across a single thing she won't eat.  She has things she likes better than others, but nothing she has actually rejected.  She is a good little eater!  We are taking advantage now because I'm sure she will be a lot more picky as she gets older!

Happy Valentine's Day!
She is also sitting up like a pro.  She has figured out how she can still kick her legs AND remain upright.  This is very important. Kaylee figured out how to get out of "tummy time" by finally learning to roll from her stomach to her back.  She has also added "mummummum" and "baah baah baah" to her vocabulary.  She is quite the talker and has an opinion on EVERYTHING!  It is so much fun to see her personality come alive.  And I fear for myself a little - haha!





Blowing raspberries - a favorite activity
I'm glad this quarter is coming to an end soon.  It is really only one class that is dragging me down, but I really really hate it.  Lance and I decided to go to Victoria, BC for a couple nights during our spring breaks.  I am so excited to get away!!  I need a vacation!

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute! I'm glad to hear she likes to eat solid foods, that makes life easier for you guys, right? By the way, we were SO glad we had that stroller in Victoria. It made our trip a lot easier--the only bad thing was that we couldn't go to the underwater museum, since the path was too narrow, but that was the only bad part about having it. The clipper people were pretty understanding too--although if you are taking a ferry that should be no problem either.

    ReplyDelete