Wednesday, July 14, 2010

37 Weeks - the official countdown begins!





Well folks we made it to full term and little Kaylee can arrive at any time! We've taken all of our prenatal classes, we've finished the room (see pics), and we've packed our bag for the hospital and installed the car seat. Now....we wait - haha!

I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and there hasn't been a change. Which is ok with me. I am happy any time she decides to come, although I would like to make it past Lance's birthday on the 19th so it is probably a good thing there hasn't been any progress.

My round ligament pain has abated luckily so I've turned into a much happier person. I was getting pretty whiny about it...but really, is that pain necessary? No. :)

My appetite has definitely increased...just when I think I've had my fill, I just have to wait an hour and then I can start all over. It is pretty amazing actually!

Tune in next week! I'll be starting my "induction" acupuncture series, so it will interesting to see what (if any) progress comes of that.


Weird Preggo Stuff
: The amount of pain you can be in one day, but not the next. Stupid ligaments.


Mind Blowing Thought of the Week
: Baby could come any time!

What I miss: Being able to walk without a waddle.


What is exciting
: How excited Lance is getting. He is going to be such a good daddy. He said "Hello Daughter" to my tummy the other day...melted my heart.

Upcoming Events: Acupuncture...staying busy...playing in the baby's room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment