Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Post! - 11 weeks!








Welcome to the Bean Blog!








My friend Maddie has a blog on her pregnancy progress and I think it is a such a neat idea that I am copying her!



The basics so far:


We found out we were pregnant Nov. 25th - just in time for the Holidays! We had our first doctor's appointment Dec. 29th. Everything checked out just fine: the heartrate was 164 bpm and the little bean was super active. (S)he was waving to us and bouncing around. Definitely Lance's child - HAHA!


I have been feeling pretty good - assuming I get enough sleep. And there is never enough sleep. ;)


Week: 11



Weird Preggo Stuff: I am tired all the time, but can't sleep. Go figure! Also, I can't open the refrigerator without holding my breath. The smell makes me gag. And we cleaned it out!




Mind Blowing Thought of the Week: We got our first baby purchase in the mail today: a Kelty Wallaby baby carrier. I was trying it on and the thought hit me that soon I will actually be putting a baby in there!



What I miss: Champagne on New Year's Eve. Not being the assumed designated driver.



What is exciting: I know I will regret saying this, but wearing maternity clothes! Finally I can let the tummy hang out!




Upcoming Events: Visiting Colorado for the weekend, cleaning out the room for the nursery.















10 week ultrasound

No comments:

Post a Comment